Good morning once again.
Today I’ll tell you a story.
A friend of mine called me some time ago, he asked if I knew any important person in my state. He needed a good connection to secure a particular job. Well I told him I knew the governor…..lol.
Well who doesn’t know my state governor?
What am I saying? Of course, everyone just like me knows the governor but not everyone has a connection with him.
Present day realities have taught us to either know someone who knows someone, or know the person who calls the shots. In any of these cases, the helper should know you too, else you will be like me who just knows the governor without more.
These connections although temporal are very important to us to get favours. I have seemingly lost some things because I did not have ‘legit’ connections with the people who call the shots, (chuckles).
Interestingly, in all those cases, my father in heaven showed up for me big time. He fixed me up with what I should rightly be doing, in most cases a better opportunity. This is because he knows me and we have a connection.
I tell you something, as magnanimous as my heavenly father is, sending the rain, sun and air to everyone, he is even more gracious to those who have ‘legit’ connections with Him. They are never stranded in life.
So if you say you get connection, is your connection strong enough to hold you up when men fail you?
You see I wanted to name this piece ‘Adura’- the Yoruba word for prayer, because prayer is a good way to create 'legit' connection with my heavenly father. While prayer may not be the ‘one wand fix all 100%’, it is the one wand that creates solid foundation. It is the catalyst that invites the omnipotent into our life interactions.
Now that you know someone who knows Him (smiles) my humble self of course (taking a bow), I will be gratuitous to tell you how to meet him personally so that your connection will be sure.
In John 14 v 6 Jesus said:
‘… I am the way the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the father but by me’.
So, accept Christ today by simply believing and saying:
‘Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite you to come into my heart and life. I trust you as my Lord and Saviour.
Hurray!
With this believed and said, I am happy to announce to you that the Father knows you. Don’t stop. Service this connection by studying His word, obeying it and constantly talking with Him through prayers.
Catch ya!
Nice
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteGlory to God...I'm excited that I have the connection with God
ReplyDeleteWe are happy you read this, but most importantly that you have the ultimate connection.
DeleteOn point
DeleteCould not have been said/written better.
ReplyDelete